We are passionate about music and seek to engage, inspire and connect with people like ourselves—people who want to volunteer and help make a difference in the lives of Waukegan students.
Bravo volunteers help us carry out our mission in a variety of ways, such as:
- Assisting and executing special events
- Collecting and delivering donated instruments to the schools
- Coordinating mailings, updating the database, other daily office work
- Helping during music registration nights in September
- Assisting with special projects
Contact us if you are interested: 847-722-5821 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bravo is seeking college interns who want creative control of their work, who crave responsibility and are focused to achieve desired outcomes. Our interns gain invaluable professional experience managing anything from our media/PR presence to serving as a Development Associate responsible for sponsorships, grant research and special events. Contact the office to learn about the many opportunities that exist.
Phone our office 847-722-5821 or email@example.com.